Last Updated on
#ProjectHelpAParent – An initiative aimed at providing parents with information relating to the Social Media and Tech Savvy World.
– We Highly Recommend Messenger Kids To Parents With Children Between The Ages of 6 -11✍️
For those who don’t know, Messenger Kids is controlled through a father or mother’s Facebook account. We wish to emphasize that creating a Messenger Kids account does not create a Facebook account for the child.
- Messenger Kids is Free to download
-A child’s Messenger Kids contacts must be approved by their parent. A child cannot talk to anyone that their parent has not approved.
- The Messenger Kids platform is an ad-free environment. No in-app purchases are available.
- Parents can utilize the “sleep mode” setting to set a schedule for when the app turns off so that it cannot be accessed by the child.
- Some of the Key Features include: Video chat (1:1 and group), messaging, a fun-filled camera for photo and video capture, creative tools to decorate photos and videos, and kid-appropriate masks, stickers, and GIFs that bring conversations to life and help kids express themselves.
- It is important to note that, Messages in Messenger Kids cannot be hidden or deleted.
- Children can report content which shall be reviewed by a dedicated Messenger Kids team.
- Children may also block contacts.