Reggae Beach Bar and Grill listed among Top Ten Winners In The Best Caribbean Beach Bar Category
By: T. Chapman
SKN PULSE – St. Kitts’ Reggae Beach Bar and Grill has been named in the top 10 winners category for beach bars in the Caribbean.
Located on the South East Peninsula, Reggae Beach Bar and Grill specializes in seafood, barbecue meat and poultry dishes and exotic frozen tropical drinks. Tourists and locals alike treat themselves to favourites such as fresh grilled fish, grilled lobster, coconut shrimp salad, ribs and burgers.
The popular beach bar combines cuisine with water sports activities.
They offer rental of equipment for snorkeling, ocean kayaks, deep sea fishing and private charters. In addition, they have a gift shop where patrons may purchase souvenirs.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Caribbean Beach Bar are as follows:
- Tamboo Bar & Seaside Grill – Rincon, Puerto Rico
- Jack’s Shack – Grand Turk, Turks And Caicos Islands
- Nipper’s Beach Bar & Grill – Abaco, Bahamas
- The Naked Fisherman – St. Lucia
- Elvis’ Beach Bar – Anguilla
- Reggae Beach Bar & Grill – St. Kitts
- Da Conch Shack – Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Goatie’s Bar – Petit St. Vincent
- Le Petibonum – Martinique
- Sunset Bar and Grill – Sint Maarten
According to 10Best, a panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon (JetSetSarah.com), Melanie Reffes and Chelle Koster Walton (10Best) were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of Caribbean travel.