Trending: Facebook Avatars: How to make one
Last Updated on
Create your own Avatar on Facebook. Follow our simple instructions….
Inorder to create your own Avatar follow my instructions…
- Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). It could be in the lower right corner on iOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Scroll down and click See More.
- Select Avatars.
- Click Next and then Get Started.
- Choose your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and tap Next.
- You’ll then be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. The options include Short, Medium or Long for a variety of styles. Once you’ve made your selection, tap the Color icon.
- Next, choose your avatar’s Face icon. Select the face shape, complexion and face lines.
- Once you’ve customized the face, click the Eye icon. Select an eye shape, color and lash length. Then move on to the Eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color. You can also add glasses.
- Now it’s time to customize the nose and mouth. Select your nose shape and then move on to your mouth shape. You can also add a lip color and facial hair.
- Next, select a body shape. Then choose an outfit that you prefer. You may also choose to add a hat, scarf or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
- Once you’re finished customizing your avatar, tap the check mark icon in the upper right corner. Tap Next and then Done.
When you want to use it, you can access the avatar you made by tapping the smiley face icon in the Write a comment section of Facebook.